Learn to dance with the 8-time Austrian and 16-time Estonian champion.
I have been dancing already since my childhood and in 2009 I switched from amateur-level dance to professional dancesport. My biggest role models are my parents, who are also successful trainers, coachers, dance competition judges and directors of their dance studio. So, dance runs in our family. I am particularly fascinated by the combination of sport and elegance, of movement and music as well as the harmony of dance couples and the beauty that can only be found in this sport. From that point on I fell in love with dance.
Dance has always been an important part of my life and always will be. I greatly enjoy living my passion and, as a coach, being able to pass on my knowledge to others – young and old – to encourage them to train daily.
My greatest achievements:
- 16-time Estonian national champion in Standard, Latin and 10-Dances
- 10th place in the world ranking list (2000+ couples)
- 8-time Austrian champion
- Finalist at the “Großen Preis von Europa” Event in Bad Homburg
- 5-time winner of the AOC Viennese Walz Konkurrenz (300+ couples)
- Certified trainer for dancesport
- WDSF and ÖTSV competition judge
- Licensed dance teacher
- Zumba™, Zumba-Gold™ and Zumbatomic™ Instructor